Keeping You Safe: What To Expect When You Visit Loré Hairdressing Salon in North Baddesley
We can’t wait to welcome you back to our North Baddesley salon on 4th of July and get back to doing what we do best! We have been busy preparing the salon for the “new normal”, implementing new features designed to keep our team and clients safe and well.
You can rest assured that the Loré Hairdressing team are up-to-date on all social distancing and hygiene requirements and will be working to reassure you when you can come in for your long-awaited hair appointments.
The “New Normal” at Loré Hairdressing
Luckily, our salon is spacious enough to accommodate a 2-metre distance between chairs to honour social distancing measures. There will also be a limited number of clients in the salon at any given time. Some other measures we have implemented include;
- The team will all be wearing visors
- ALL surfaces, chairs and tools will be thoroughly cleaned between each client.
- Hand sanitisers are at every station and reception
- All gowns and towels are laundered after each client
- Clients are asked to wear a mask at the basins
- Handheld shields are available if needed throughout service
- Card payments preferred – contactless where possible
- Our usual high standards of cleaning maintained and increased
- Magazines have been removed for now
- Beverages will not be served, welcome to bring their own
- Every gown and every towel will be washed thoroughly before and after EVERY appointment.
- We also have some disposable towels.
- Hand sanitizers all around the salon which we will ask clients to use when they enter.
- We are asking clients to bring a face covering when you enter the salon for any parts of your service that involve face to face.
- We have a box of single-use facemasks for donation.
- Stylists will be wearing washable masks for shampooing. We will have Perspex hand-held shields which clients are welcome to use during their service. They will be thoroughly cleaned after each client.
- Will be using Barbicide in a spray bottle.
Appointments will need to be booked in advance. We may contact you for a consultation over the phone beforehand so we can discuss your hair needs and minimise time spent in discussion during your appointment.
If you had an existing appointment that was booked before lockdown, you will be contacted first, closely followed by people who have requested appointments since and have joined our waiting list. Then, we will be re-opening our usual online booking service for clients to book as they normally would.
We politely ask if you are bringing any personal belongings to the salon these are kept to a minimum. Should you arrive early for your appointment, please be aware clients will not be able to wait inside the salon due to social distancing, therefore you may be asked to return to the salon at your scheduled appointment time.
If you, like many others, are counting down the days until your hair colour refresh – we may contact you prior to your appointment advising you to have a skin test. It’s also worth noting that whilst we will be offering hair colour services, we CAN’T do colour correction just yet. When we chat about your appointment, we will be honest with you about what we can realistically achieve under the current circumstances.